DownThemAllScarica da Firefox tutto quanto si trova nel web | Episode 23 | Robert Downey Jr.

Game Of Thrones A Telltale Games Series Complete Season 1 [MAC OSX][GOG]

Removed by the request of copyright owner and not available for download, 3 days ago

Added by denimpatch20.94K in Games > Mac
Torrent verified. Downloaded 331 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Game:
  • Detected platform: MAC
  • Summary:

Game of Thrones: Season One is a six part episodic game series set in the world of HBO's groundbreaking TV show. This new story tells of House Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros, loyal to the Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the events surrounding the War of the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom of bloody warfare revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survive while the seven kingdoms tear themselves apart

Written by Rocky_45122.14K
Available in versions: PCMACXbox 360AndroidPlayStation 3
Game Of Thrones A Telltale Games Series Complete Season 1 [MAC OSX][GOG] (Size: 12.8 GB)
  1-description.jpg 66.38 KB
  2-system requirements.jpg 75.19 KB
  game_of_thrones_a_telltale_games_series_2.1.0.15.pkg 12.8 GB

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
http://secure.pow7.com/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
http://tracker.tfile.me/announce
udp://torrent.gresille.org:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 3CA5EBBC6F09275D9E31AB7ECA0BBEE75E5940DC

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

PLEASE!!! i need Season 2 SOOO BAD!!... please release season 2 for us!
for anyone having trouble installing the game during the installation a window will come up asking you to choose where to install the game you need to direct this to the applications folder. Game will show up if you do this.
But how is this done can you walk me through it ive gotten to this point and i cant figure it out im not a tech person : l
I can't help with the MAC related stuff myself, because I'm not a MAC user. As a general note though, I've found that in cases like this, Google is your friend. You are capable of reading and writing a few words into a search engine, are you not?
why are you uploading it for MAC then? Haven't you tried it?
"why are you uploading it for MAC then?"

Erm, because I like helping out people?

"Haven't you tried it?"

Obviously not (as the MAC version). Fear not, it's a DRM-free version bought from GOG, so it's 100% working and clean.

also couldn't get it to work on mac installed and i can't find a game file anywhere.
search for game of thrones in your Finder. And you will find it

Anyone get this to work on a mac? it installed but i don't see any game files. hope i didn't just install some spy ware
This is a really immersive game that's really akin to playing your own version of a mini-season of GoT. I'd suggest it to anyone who's a fan of solid storytelling first and foremost, then Game of Thrones fan's obviously. Helps if you're both.

I played it on my iPhone as it came out though so no idea how this torrent is.

User Opinions

Report a bug Open chat