Jennifer Morrison | Le Rane di Ficarra e Picone Streaming | HD Raoul Walsh's The Big Trail

Game Of Thrones A Telltale Games Series Complete Season 1 [PC][GOG]

Removed by the request of copyright owner and not available for download, 3 days ago

Added by denimpatch20.94K in Games > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 2,037 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
  • Game:
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Summary:

Game of Thrones: Season One is a six part episodic game series set in the world of HBO's groundbreaking TV show. This new story tells of House Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros, loyal to the Starks of Winterfell. Caught up in the events surrounding the War of the Five Kings, they are thrown into a maelstrom of bloody warfare revenge, intrigue, and horror as they fight to survive while the seven kingdoms tear themselves apart

Written by Rocky_45122.14K
Available in versions: PCMACXbox 360AndroidPlayStation 3
Game Of Thrones A Telltale Games Series Complete Season 1 [PC][GOG] (Size: 12.74 GB)
  1-description.jpg 66.38 KB
  2-system requirements.jpg 75.19 KB
  setup_game_of_thrones_season_1_2.2.0.4-1.bin 3.91 GB
  setup_game_of_thrones_season_1_2.2.0.4-2.bin 3.91 GB
  setup_game_of_thrones_season_1_2.2.0.4-3.bin 3.91 GB
  setup_game_of_thrones_season_1_2.2.0.4-4.bin 1010.98 MB
  setup_game_of_thrones_season_1_2.2.0.4.exe 30.25 MB

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
http://secure.pow7.com/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337/announce
http://tracker.tfile.me/announce
udp://torrent.gresille.org:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: C175A32DBC56602B65D6F7593D5601C92533A4EF

Uploader Comments

anonymous
Will this definitely work on mac? Just not often you see a game download that works on pc and mac
denimpatch20.94K
Uploader
This definitely does not work on MAC. I just copy-pasted the same whole GOG sys req section to both this torrent and the mac version torrent. There is another torrent for MAC users.
Torrent: Game Of Thrones A Telltale G...lete Season 1 [MAC OSX][GOG]

Last edited by denimpatch, 1 week ago

Decerto593
anyone knows if im able to play this on a laptop with i7-2630qm and gt540m ? I know the cpu is decent but gpu is pretty shit >.<
denimpatch20.94K
Uploader
It should run on it. I have an old laptop with i5 and geforce gt525m. Canyourunit? says that exceeds the minimum requirements.

Edit: I also tried what happens if I force that old laptop use the Integrated Intel Graphics instead of the dedicated video card. It didn't refuse to run and seemed to be playable in the first few minutes.

Top Comments

werdna0736
valaar seedaris pls

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

How to play in full screen? It's in a tiny window/box right now!
hold alt + enter

How to get it in
red"
full screen[/color
? it's in a tiny box window!
Doesnt work for me. Crashes when I try to start it up. Do I have to unblock it using my firewall because it wants to access the net?
anyone knows if im able to play this on a laptop with i7-2630qm and gt540m ? I know the cpu is decent but gpu is pretty shit >.<
It should run on it. I have an old laptop with i5 and geforce gt525m. Canyourunit? says that exceeds the minimum requirements.

Edit: I also tried what happens if I force that old laptop use the Integrated Intel Graphics instead of the dedicated video card. It didn't refuse to run and seemed to be playable in the first few minutes.

Is it only season !? or the wholse 6seasons are in there cuz its 12gb? and how to install?
The 1st season has 6 episodes. There is only one season released to this date.
The game came out in 2015 only. It has only 1 season till date.

Show More All

User Opinions

xander044894, user34124833, kenta1acc501, lvxinxin451, RupeshGorule370, scotywest278, thassios247, MOMAH200, Arkrotep108, tapas.trivedi49 ... And 102 more
kingmmokiller5
Report a bug Open chat